Tuesday 3 January 2012

Painted Bracelet

Let me show you how to make this sweet little bracelet - it is one of my favorite additions to my collection....

I picked up a packet of these wooden rounds at Spotlight whilst shopping for something else and figured I might be able to do something with them....

I also used waxed thread, black paint, scrapbook paper, a couple of beads,clasps and jump rings...


I painted the wooden round black and matched it up with the black thread..... 

How cute is this scrapbooking paper?? 
Its "Hana" from the Sakura Park Collection by KaiserCraft. 
I loved that I could cut out the little flowers and they would fit perfectly.

 I modged the flowers on and coated with Satin Varnish. 

This is how I put it together - but again the options are endless...


Is it not super cute??? 



 
Tomorrow I'll be showing you an easy tutorial for more washer pendants.... They turned out really well and I cant wait to show you all.

See you soon - take care


Nat


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet, love the flowers.



    xxxAudra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim and thank you for following...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Audra - going to make some more for my little shop.... very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie, found you at Savvy Southern Style blog, great to see a north shore-ite around the decorating blogs. Am in Silverdale though only just moved from Mairangi Bay.
    Am absolutely nuts about decorating.
    jane
    neiljane@ihug.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane - how fantastic to see you around the crafty blogs. Thank you for your comment and hope you will stop by again. Nat

      Delete
  5. Michelle Pickard11 January 2012 at 23:39

    Fantastic Nats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and sweet! Thanks so much for sharing at the Kiss & Tell party over at my place <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get the wood pendants? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannon. I go the little wood pendants from Spotlight which is our local craft store.

      Delete

Don't forget to leave me some comment love.....